Mirissa to Secret Beach SUP - An ocean paddle to a beautiful beach to relax,
swim and snorkel. Nearby there is also a bar where we can chill for
a couple hours, but lunch and have a drink.
4 hours - 7500 lkr per person.
What to wear and bring
- Swimwear and dry clothes to change into at the end
- Sunglasses (with ties)
- Sunscreen and repellent
- Money for secret beach bar.
- Are there any dangerous animals? Sea snakes are extremely rare and non-aggressive. Jellyfish are also rare and usually non-poisonous.
- Do I need experience? Suitable for beginners who are physically able and water confident. Upon request,? a training paddle session is available prior to the trip where our guide will ensure you have the necessary skills.
- Is food/drink included. Nothing is provided but we start and end our paddle at bars so there will be plenty of opportunity for refreshments. Our guide can carry money in a waterproof bag.